CG CHALLENGE XXII - TEN (Image) - Mario Taboada

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 01 January 2013   #46
Oh how did I miss this! that's a lot of characters for the given time. Curious to see how they look in the final composition though.Good luck.

Old 01 January 2013   #47
@redCigarette: Thank you very much! Yeah itīs a true challenge because I started with a month of delay and decided to try to create a complex scene with the given time, I hope I arrive to the deadline :P

Here is a new character to the team, his name is ... "Mad MAX" hehe, he is able to solve any problem using the plugins he carries on his "heavy box", and of course, he loves tea

Hope you like it, please any feedback with the models so far will be very useful! Thanks!

Old 01 January 2013   #48
Todayīs character is obsessed with construction, plans and maths, ... hope you know who I m talking about

Old 01 January 2013   #49
You are almost there.Good luck man!

Old 01 January 2013   #50
Very nice work Mario!

The Characters are great
Im so nosy how this looks all put together!

Old 01 January 2013   #51
@adib, @arcaneg : Thank you very much guys!! Itīs going to be an insane hard work week but I have to arrive to the endline!

Here we go with the queen of motion, motion capture is her passion and she is always willing to help their mates to keep their shape and move in a realistic and natural way

Old 01 January 2013   #52
Working on some props while finishing the two remaining characters of my scene ...

Old 01 January 2013   #53
looking awesome! very cool stuff

Old 01 January 2013   #54
Character #9 "The 2d artist"

@Emptyshell: Thank you very much Jonah!

Here we go with character #9, as the title says he is the 2d painter, using latest technology and his abilities to catch reality and mood he is able to render out awesome pieces of art, ...
(he is inspired directly on me this time althought I donīt have his skills

Old 01 January 2013   #55
Some more props...

Old 01 January 2013   #56
Only 2 days to go!

Hi,

This is just a general message to everybody in the forums to remember to upload their deliverables to the Challenge engine (http://challenge.cgsociety.org/ten). Only 2 days to go!

Please ignore this message if you already have.

Good luck, Mike

Old 01 January 2013   #57
Thanks for the remind Mike, I didnīt forgot it Working hard here with 2 deadlines for tomorrow (one of course is the contest!) Good luck everyone!!

Old 01 January 2013   #58
Cool characters! 1 day to go! all the best!

B-movie

Old 01 January 2013   #59
@Oz: Thanks Fabio!! Yeah my friend, working hard here dude

Ok letīs go with the last update before the final image, time for the last character of the collection This is ... "The admin" of the "site" , He doesnīt represent any software this time, he is just the one who takes care of the site and that everything is working properly and on time, ...

Old 01 January 2013   #60
YEAH! I did it guys! I finally arrived on time after a looong journey of hard work. I would like to say THANKS to everyone who followed my wips and gave me some great comments and useful feedback through all the process, I hope you all arrive on time to the deadline and I m glad to know such great artists from around the planet as you are! Best luck to everyone!!
When is the next contest starting? hahaha

Here is my explanation on each character, or who is each of them representing:
1.- The 2d artist
2.- The admin of the site
3.- Mudbox
4.- Motion Builder
5.- 3ds Max
6.- Maya
7.- Autocad
8.- Zbrush
9.- Realflow
10.- Houdini
On the final image you can read about my background or main idea I ve used to create this image, Hope you like it!

Thread Closed share thread