CGChallenge XXVII - TEN - Fabio Corica

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 11 November 2012   #46
rubber freak

Every hero need an enemy! So...let start making monsters!!! sooo funny! This guy in inspired to Gomora...famous ultraman enemy. Rubber freak! i love you!

-OZ-

B-movie

Old 11 November 2012   #47
Answering

to Bran: Yes...i did an exaggerated light fx. But maybe a dit too exaggerated!!
That kind of light comes out from the police cars all arond the scene and something in the backgroud just like commercial video on the mega sreens (i want to put the scene in time square or something like it) so the lights must be very acid coloured. anyway...there's a lot to be fixed. Happy you like Ultraguy...stay tuned for more retro extravaganza.

to Adib: Hey man! You therad rock! spelndid work! Thank you! If you love classic stuff...come back for more!

to Sundaynights : Tnx Monica! mmh...my workflow? Now is a bit disordered because following a challenge and doing my everyday job,well, is very difficult, so i did things not the usual way.
I will tray to follow a program so you can enjoy this thread more usefully.

to Versiden: Happy to see you here!!! thnx! this challenge look to be veeeery funny and with very talented artists as you are!

B-movie

Old 11 November 2012   #48
join in

To Soska: Tnx man! I love your "new generation of woking class" image!!! did you plan to join the cahllenge?

-OZ-

B-movie

Old 11 November 2012   #49
magic

Looks like today i got a lot of free time (is sadly an illusion ...sob!) so Im still here posting stuff.
About colours..maybe this image is a bit off topic but...just enjoy it with me. A picture taken today outside my studio,here in Florence.
The sky was spectacular...I hope to put the same colour intensity in my image. Anyway...mother nature is magic...

-OZ-

B-movie

Old 11 November 2012   #50
This is looking really cool; Keep up the good work! I like the colourful concept art and the 3d models are coming along nicely. With the colour test, I personally liked the third option best; it seemed to reflect the nice saturated colours in your concept art most closely, but as we all know an idea changes over time Looking forward to seeing more!

Old 11 November 2012   #51
OZ, you are crazy! Crazy Good!

I like that style of Puppets too. 70's colors and patterns are so loud and the typography is funny. I wonder if it looked like straight arial when looking at that those fonts stoned. lol

I recognized Gomora as soon as I saw it and laughed when I read your post to find out I was right. Nice job!

Can't wait to see you pull all of this together.

Good luck.

Old 11 November 2012   #52
answering

to AdamTSC: Tnx man! I really appreciate your comment!
I love the third colour scheme too. But is a bit overloaded of colour and light...there a thousands of things still to be fixed.

to CG-Rich: Oooh thank you Rich! Im on the Goo-Mora (I named the guy this way) and Ultraguy.
I love this stuff so much that Im thinking to change my image and focus on this "10 evil rubber monster to beat".

B-movie

Old 11 November 2012   #53
Ultragloves

Ultragy gloves! ULTRAGLOVES ! I love this stuff so much! I Need MOOOOOOORE time!

-OZ-

B-movie

Old 11 November 2012   #54
nice gloves keep going mate

Old 11 November 2012   #55
Tnx

to thebest: Tnx! It is a shame that i have so little time to work on this fantastic challenge...sob!

B-movie

Old 11 November 2012   #56
the guy

Ultraguy almost complete! Now a "BIT" of texture working is needed,but before working more on this guy i have do model a lot of characters.....ohmy! ohmy!

-OZ-

B-movie

Old 11 November 2012   #57
thief

Here again.This time I present you a poor guy...a thief that stops his escape shocked by the sight of so much masculinity! It may be that size does not matter, but the number... IT DOES!

-OZ-

B-movie

Old 11 November 2012   #58
uh I forgot the image! sorry!

B-movie

Old 12 December 2012   #59
curly cute

This is Violet. One of the main character of the scene! Ultra 70's "curly" babe...curly cute !isn't she? More stuff I did, more I love to go deeply into my memories of the wonderful seventies!

-OZ-

B-movie

Old 12 December 2012   #60
coming along nicely

Violet is looking cool. I'm not sure how close up we'll see this character, but I'd like to see more attention to detail of the eyes, particularly the eyelids - the eye feels like it's popping out the head, and there's no structure to support the eye. Overall I like the silhouette and the character of her!

THE HEIST // SPECTACULAR 3D
WISH LIST // MASTER AND SERVANT CHALLENGE

Thread Closed share thread