CGChallenge XXVII - TEN - Fabio Corica

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 10 October 2012   #16
to Bran: Mumble...did you mean that the left side is too saturated or that there are too much hues? OH MY!!! YES! 10 ufos!!! tnx man i was mistaking!

to AbsorbentGhost : YES! you got the point!!! I mean with this image.

to: MH....yes you are right. I admit not to be a genius in composition. Anyway, there a a lot of
things to be corrected....mumble mumble...I think I'll shift the guy to the right a bit beyond the centre. Thx 4 for the help m8.

B-movie

Old 10 October 2012   #17
colour test

I love 70's style! here there is a colour and design test about it. So yes...I want to put my scene in early seventies.

B-movie

Old 10 October 2012   #18
nice colors really brings out that time

Originally Posted by OZ: to thebest: Thank you man! I love your horse model! so cool...(I mean the horse in your portfolio )

wow nice to know that I have some fans

Old 10 October 2012   #19
so are you going for 2d or 3d with this? Loads of work either way and I like the idea Good luck!

Old 10 October 2012   #20
Hey there Fabio, thanks a lot for the visit mate.
Your idea seems quite interesting. The concept sketch is looking good, someone already mentioned about the composition so I won't be sayin anythin about that. Aside from that the intense lighting is looking interesting. And those 70s designs are looking really fun! Keep going man and all the very best! Go go go!

Old 10 October 2012   #21
Nice color scheme .Waiting for the next progress.

Old 10 October 2012   #22
Oz,
Great start on the challenge, the color concept has a nice feel to it with regards to the media buzz idea.

Old 10 October 2012   #23
hi guys!

to theest : Oh yes! that horse rocks man! And...tnx 4 your presece here...it helps me!

to intervain : mh...i still dont know...im thinking about making putty maquettes...or 3d...im not a very good 2d artist at all ...so i skip 2d at all i think. woooh..your avatar makes me remind that tomorrow I got to wake up early in the morning!! Im in a talk about indiegaming at Milano, at the assassin's creed art show.

to noxmoony : GO GO GO! tnx a lot 4 your encouragement! ans...see you soon in your thread!

to adib :c oming from you that you're so good at coloring is a double compliment! tnx a lot adib!!!

to mmoir: Tnx a lot man! I point to put more illness in the image...i mean... hey!there are alien invasions,giant robot and dinosaur, and only god knows what else...and...everyone is captured by a stupid sex (suggested but not explicit) scene???? I want to joke around this idea.

B-movie

Old 10 October 2012   #24
This one is gonna be funny as hell. I really liked the colour/texture choice. Keeping an eye on this one!

Old 10 October 2012   #25
Eye flashing stuff

Some acid color text. The 70's text design was a total mass of shapes and colours, it is one of the things I love most of seventies!

B-movie

Old 10 October 2012   #26
it was funny!

Last night I tried to compose the scene I want to represent using toys.
I liked it so much that I asked myself if not to create a scene in 3d with reproductions of toys. What do you think?

-OZ-

B-movie

Old 10 October 2012   #27
That could actually work, but I liked what you were doing with your sketch. If anything, it would be great to see an image of your toys, you don't have a pic?

Old 10 October 2012   #28
Cool 70's styles ! What did you intend to use them for image wise? Clothes of the people?
I also agree with Yakonusuke about the golden ratio / middle composition adaptation.
What I did not quite get, is what is the guy showing off ? His tenpack ?

Greetings

Old 10 October 2012   #29
toys or puppets?

I love czech puppets...so Im wondering if making the scene as a puppet show! with wooden puppets, dramatic lights...and so on. What did you think?

-OZ-

B-movie

Old 10 October 2012   #30
if I`am imagining it right then wow mate definitely go for it

Thread Closed share thread