Ten Keys of the World

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 10 October 2012   #16
@dumdumdum: hey, in the final image, armored character will be staying on some destroyed gate architecture, like after bombardment. In right hand he will hold long spear with his banner waving behind him, on left hand showing to the camera he will be holding key ring with ten different keys, some of them standard some of them exotic. maybe some smoke effects behind him as he left all ten cities burned to the ground during his campaign.
PS if you want to see full resolution just open it in separate tab...

Last edited by Myers : 10 October 2012 at 02:33 PM.

Old 10 October 2012   #17
He looks massive, as it should be. good job.

I can see some hard edges on the model, I think it need to be fixed, on his ass,nose and lips.

the veins looks really cool, just an idea, on the final image maybe add some rage to his eyes and face, like his just finished the last combat.

Old 10 October 2012   #18
ten keys to the world

yes, youre right, but this could be fixed on normal map also im concentrating on finishing this one in time so i think im not going to work on things that wont be visible on final render (ass but thanks for feedback

Old 10 October 2012   #19
Oh I see, so the back isn't going to be visible? Or I got it wrong? I still think the front could use some more work fixing a bit of anatomy. Though I appreciate the fact that the character doesn't have that sort of "perfect" build, but instead looks like a block of muscle and then some fat.

I could make some suggestions on the face as well. It would be cool to see a sketch of the piece, or is it gonna be video?

Old 10 October 2012   #20
hi, its going to be still render, and Im not working according to sketch, its just in my head

Old 11 November 2012   #21
Ten Keys to the World

character posed, mapped and base texture added. now going to model all gear and environment.

Old 11 November 2012   #22
some modeling progress

Old 11 November 2012   #23
Nice character, solid model and a strong anatomy, it looks interesting.

Old 11 November 2012   #24
My crit so far would be the position of the hand holding the keys - it looks uncomfortable. I think just lowering and relaxing it a bit would help a lot.

Old 11 November 2012   #25
thank you my friend, you are right, now i see it. I changed the position of the hand already. You can check on netx post sometime. Thanks.

Old 11 November 2012   #26
Rotate

Sweet details! I agree with azazel...Rotate it up a bit and will be perfect!

-OZ-

B-movie

Old 11 November 2012   #27
final model, just going to little bit tweak his right hand and knee.

Old 11 November 2012   #28
environment material and textures ready (this is just test render- no lights, no advanced rendering, just defaults), next going to texture all gear and equipment.

Old 11 November 2012   #29
Really nice progress!

Old 11 November 2012   #30
Thank you Adib.

Thread Closed share thread