Originally Posted by liviuberechet
I was really looking forward to this years autumn CG Challenge
I just have a few questions:
1. I want to join this challenge as an individual. If midway through the challenge I realize that I won't be able to finish working on my own, am I allowed to switch to a team entry?
2. Am I allowed to work with freelancers that will join the challenge only for a few days? (maybe model just a few props or animate some background characters). They will of course be credited, but do they count as "team members" if their contribution is not substantial?
3. Is there a limit to how many people can join as a team?
4. Can "established animation studios" enter this challenge as a team? or is it more about "discovering new talent"?
1. Yes you may.
2. Yes, however they would have to be credited and classed as team members.
3. No. If they win, they’ll get the same amount of prizes as a small team.
4. Yes. Everybody is welcome. It would be really cool to create more in-depth WIPs, so the community can benefit from your techniques, pipelines etc. A big goal of these challenges is for folk to learn from others.