CGTalk > Sponsored Challenges and Awards > Past Challenges (Archives) > CGChallenge XXVII - TEN
Login register
reply share thread « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-12-2012, 01:36 PM   #16
OZ
2d,3d,all is good 4 me!
 
OZ's Avatar
portfolio
Fabio Oscar Corica
2d 3d modeler and animator
Florence, Italy
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 3,072
entry update problems

HI! I have some problems with the upload form. I click on the submit button than the form pop out, but after clicking the select your file button, i select the file but nothing happens.
How can i solve the problem!? Heeeeelp!

-OZ-
__________________
-OZ-

B-movie
 
Old 10-12-2012, 06:12 PM   #17
medunecer
Lord of the posts
 
medunecer's Avatar
portfolio
Marco Fantechi
Illustrator-Designer
MeduNecer
Rome, Italy
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,251
Send a message via MSN to medunecer
uploading problems

plo
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ
HI! I have some problems with the upload form. I click on the submit button than the form pop out, but after clicking the select your file button, i select the file but nothing happens.
How can i solve the problem!? Heeeeelp!

-OZ-


Hi Fabio, same problem here! Help!
 
Old 10-12-2012, 06:47 PM   #18
Staszek
Lord of the posts
 
Staszek's Avatar
portfolio
Staszek Marek
Krakow, Poland
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 867

Hi

So many changes in the interafce since i submit works for challange.
I was watching past challange and its so hard to review works - esspetially WIP section , i liked so much classic forum look - its was very easy to find something/someone. It was very usefull also for things like copy stuff - for example you could read post about idea, discuss about ect .It was obvious that idea is someones , that way its hard to figure someones ideas till end of the contest and its chance that the ideas can dubble or more .

I will try enter anyway i cant help myself !!! ideas comes to fast!

Good luck to all !
__________________
web:
www.staszekmarek.com
contact:
staszek@staszekmarek.com
 
Old 10-12-2012, 06:56 PM   #19
Bran
Hiking Fox
 
Bran's Avatar
portfolio
Patrick Schemat
unemployed
Berlin, Germany
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staszek
I will try enter anyway i cant help myself !!! ideas comes to fast!

Good luck to all !


don't try - just do it!
good luck to you, too!
__________________
 
Old 10-13-2012, 10:03 PM   #20
CaptEatbones
Veteran
 
CaptEatbones's Avatar
portfolio
Michele Bedendo
Lead Environment Artist
Madrid, España
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 79
Issue with the image uploader

Hi there,

I'm experimenting a little issue with the image uploader. I already have submitted a first image and I would like to submit a second one. The problem is that when I select the new image from my disk, after it has been uploaded, it shows me the first one. Any idea of what is happening?

Thanks a lot,

Michele
__________________
UPLIFT Universe Challenge
 
Old 10-13-2012, 10:53 PM   #21
redorb333
Veteran
 
redorb333's Avatar
portfolio
Carlos Gonzalez Villagomez
DF, Mexico
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 80
Send a message via MSN to redorb333
Music in idividual video contest

can I use free music from the internet giving credit to the author in the individual video contest?
or the author of the music counts as another contestant and therefore I cant use his music unless i enter on the team video contest?

I ask this because I am not a composer, and maybe i will need to use music for my short, thanks
 
Old 10-14-2012, 02:09 AM   #22
mmoir
ya win some ya lose some
portfolio
Mike Moir
Ontario, Canada
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,723
Help Uploading first image to challenge page.

Okay, I need a little help with uploading images. I have joined the challenge and when I go to upload the concept image the pop-up window asks for a file location . When I browse to the image location and hit enter nothing happens. I can upload an image to my challenge thread but not the challenge page. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.
 
Old 10-14-2012, 06:27 AM   #23
medunecer
Lord of the posts
 
medunecer's Avatar
portfolio
Marco Fantechi
Illustrator-Designer
MeduNecer
Rome, Italy
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,251
Send a message via MSN to medunecer
same problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmoir
Help Uploading first image to challenge page.

Okay, I need a little help with uploading images. I have joined the challenge and when I go to upload the concept image the pop-up window asks for a file location . When I browse to the image location and hit enter nothing happens. I can upload an image to my challenge thread but not the challenge page. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.


Once again, I confirm I'm having just the same problem here.
 
Old 10-14-2012, 11:26 PM   #24
MikeHepburn
A liker of stuff
 
MikeHepburn's Avatar
CGSociety Staff
portfolio
Mike Hepburn
Santa of Swag
Australia
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 531
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptEatbones
Hi there,

I'm experimenting a little issue with the image uploader. I already have submitted a first image and I would like to submit a second one. The problem is that when I select the new image from my disk, after it has been uploaded, it shows me the first one. Any idea of what is happening?

Thanks a lot,

Michele


Hi Michele,

We are looking into the issue now. Will be back shortly
 
Old 10-15-2012, 02:02 AM   #25
MikeHepburn
A liker of stuff
 
MikeHepburn's Avatar
CGSociety Staff
portfolio
Mike Hepburn
Santa of Swag
Australia
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 531
Quote:
Originally Posted by redorb333
can I use free music from the internet giving credit to the author in the individual video contest?
or the author of the music counts as another contestant and therefore I cant use his music unless i enter on the team video contest?

I ask this because I am not a composer, and maybe i will need to use music for my short, thanks


As long as you have permission, and state the fact that you are using it and it's not your own work, then that is fine. Of course, you will not be eligible for the sound-music prize.

Or, you can enter as a team, and you will be eligible for that prize
 
Old 10-15-2012, 02:07 AM   #26
MikeHepburn
A liker of stuff
 
MikeHepburn's Avatar
CGSociety Staff
portfolio
Mike Hepburn
Santa of Swag
Australia
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 531
Quote:
Originally Posted by dboydesign
I am thinking about making a short film, but was wondering about the rules if someone else makes the sound design. I have some friends that are sound designers and if I could get them to help me out as I am a 3D Artist and don`t have that much experience with sound design.

What does the rules say`s about this kind of help?


Same as above...

As long as you have permission, and state the fact that you are using it and it's not your own work, then that is fine. Of course, you will not be eligible for the sound-music prize.

So, you can enter as an individual, but not be eligible for the Sound/Music prize. Or, you can enter as a team, and be eligible.
 
Old 10-15-2012, 08:16 AM   #27
Amirgdx5
Lets Rock!
 
Amirgdx5's Avatar
portfolio
Amir F
Artist
Tehran, Iran
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 109
Thumbs up I'm In

O.K let's do this !
__________________
Choose to live a life that matters :)
http://amirgdx5.cgsociety.org/gallery/
My Conceptart
Steampunk Myths and Legends Entry


 
Old 10-15-2012, 11:17 AM   #28
dboydesign
Veteran
 
dboydesign's Avatar
portfolio
Daniel Røsnes
3D Artist/VFX
Storyline Studios AS
Lillestrøm, Norway
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 157
Thank you for your reply MikeHepburn.
I have changed my mind, I will go for the image instead of the video. But I have already signed up for Video, is there a way to change this to Image?

Daniel
__________________
Website
 
Old 10-15-2012, 11:55 AM   #29
DruG
Reanimator
 
DruG's Avatar
portfolio
Pawel Swierczynski
Cinematic Director
CDProjekt RED
Warsaw, Poland
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 353
Questions, just to be 100% sure:

1. Is there a limit how big a team can be?
2. Can all of them be professionals working at the same company? Of course we`re talkin about few individuals wanting to do something togather, not whole company.
__________________

 
Old 10-15-2012, 01:04 PM   #30
AbsorbentGhost
3ds max and maya
portfolio
Valentious Williams
Freelance airbrush artist
Saint Lucia
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 406
What team ups are there currently?

So guys what teams are currently open,we should think of what we want for for entering in one of the categories.
 
reply share thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
CGSociety
Society of Digital Artists
www.cgsociety.org

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2006,
Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Minimize Ads
Forum Jump
Miscellaneous

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.