go insane or leave

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 06 June 2012   #1
go insane or leave

my idea is a man sitting at the door of he`s wife`s room holding a gun while she is cheating on him with another guy. and he needs to choose to walk away from he`s wife and go on with he`s life or go insane and use this gun.

so far a modeled the gun in zbrush in a hurry and im not sure if its gonna be the same or im going to change it and i have to barrow one of my friends pc because i don't have vray and don't know how to use it too good luck to every body and hope ill finish it in time

Old 07 July 2012   #2

blocking out the scene
and u probably will notice some pinching effect on the head of the women model i don`t know whats causing this the geometry is clean and all quad any suggestion will be appreciated thx

Old 07 July 2012   #3
go insane or leave

im the last one to post their finale i wish i had mor time to work on it but i barly manged to work an hour every other day on it any way here is what i got so far

Old 07 July 2012   #4
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread