Who is going to SIGGRAPH 2012?

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 07 July 2012   #16
Hey there,

I've just opened up and posted the first entries in the CGSociety SIGGRAPH 2012 Diary

Bookmark it. This should be a bit of fun.

Old 07 July 2012   #17
I am looking forward to my first year going to Siggraph!

Old 07 July 2012   #18
Hey Guys, i am going as well! Would be cool to meet up. See ya all there!

- stas
www.stascrash.com

Old 07 July 2012   #19
Originally Posted by PaulHellard: Hey there,

I've just opened up and posted the first entries in the CGSociety SIGGRAPH 2012 Diary

Bookmark it. This should be a bit of fun.

SIGGRAPH Cheat Sheet Now Live

Old 07 July 2012   #20
Thanks for posting that Cheat Sheet, Paul. I'm starting to plan out my week now! Looking forward to enjoying the entire conference this year and catching up with everyone. Although, I will say, it is going to be weird not volunteering...

Old 07 July 2012   #21
My brother and I will be there walking around. Really looking forward to the show this year, can't wait to see what's new!

Old 07 July 2012   #22
Imagineer Systems will be at SIGGRAPH 2012 showing the latest versions of mocha Pro.
Come visit us at Booth #222 and register to win a free license of mocha Pro planar tracking & vfx tools. (retail value $1495).

We also have some cool industry guests showing work.

Guest Artist Schedule:
David Shorey - Visual Effects Artist (Supah Ninjas, Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol)
Aug 7, 8, 9 at 3pm

David Blum - Visual Effects Artist and Trainer (Charlie's Angeles, Art Institue)
Aug 7 & 8 at 1pm

James Chick - lead compositor from Hive FX will show work from NBC's Grimm.
Aug 9 at 12pm

Legend 3D - (Spiderman, Hugo) will discuss how Mocha Pro fits into their pipeline.
Aug 7,8,9 2pm

Originally Posted by PaulHellard: Let us know what plans you have for SIGGRAPH 2012 in Los Angeles?

Old 08 August 2012   #23
Cool

Coming this year. See y'all there

/Z

Old 08 August 2012   #24
Will you be at the Autodesk booth Zap? It would be cool to meet the guy who's taught me (and countless others) so many things through your blog.

Old 08 August 2012   #25
Talking

In the last minute I got my ticket to go, been there in 2010 and lets go again, I bet it will be amazing as usual!

Old 08 August 2012   #26
Hey guys,

The High Frame Rate Special Session was Wednesday at SIGGRAPH and I've written a special report on it as touches all. Have a read and comment here or at the news post.

Old 08 August 2012   #27
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread