Pron

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

03 March 2012
Iím still working on texture. I just want to show you a part of my work

03 March 2012
Thumbs up Nice

Nice , you work like boys .

03 March 2012
Here is my all body I show you with texture and I must going to texture another stuff.
Wish me luck

03 March 2012
Hi changiz
Thanks. I don't think so be a man has a good reason to be a Perfect!

03 March 2012
well, this is pron's weapon. I like it so I'm going to render.

03 March 2012
Actually, I think pron need some change in cloth and maybe I better look back and change some other stuff .I give some render and it seems not like I want first i try to reach something more satisfy me.I know the time is nearly over :( but I don't disappointed.

04 April 2012
Its going in a good direction,for one thing,i think you should work more on the sword than make it in normal maps,nothing is like a good detail model.and the other weapon reminds me of freddy Kruger in nightmare on Elm street movies.its better to change it a little more to make it more original...

Everything looks good specialty the hands and cloths.i still think you can work more on the Eyes and the shapes,the only thing that catches eye at first..

Continue the good work.I'm looking forward to it.

04 April 2012
Talking

Hi kmest
Thank you so much for tour benefit suggestion.Actually I changed a lot of stuff especially weapons and I agree with I hope this time is going to better.Wish me luck my friend.

04 April 2012
So, I Change a lot of stuff and I more satisfy than before. More over I want to add more detail if i have enough time. Also about this tattoo there going to lighting or something very shining and the black color don't see any more my pron going to something like Wizard.I waiting to your suggestion my friends

04 April 2012
Render1

My first render. I try to change some detail like fire. I make it in photoshop. But I want to make real fire with ICE or FumeFx. If I don't have enough time I have have to keep this one.
I feel it so better now!
every suggestion is welcome

04 April 2012
Very nice.It would be great if you put a higher resolution with Anti-Aliasing to see what is actually happening here.By what i see here ,it would be great to add some SSS to the skin (or make it more if it's already there).And put a back light to create a nicer Rim light over the character (or make it more).a more dense fill light can help too. and i think it can be better to work more with the shaders to NOT have those Burned/Saturated areas in the stick.those things normally don't happen in real world.

Over all.great art work by now Congrats

04 April 2012
Hi kmest
thanks to you again my friend for benefit advise.
it's already in 5000*3000 pixel! if you want to see more detail click on View Image.
I try to working more on lighting and shadow.
actually I think my work need more contrast between light and shadow. it seem nearly too my subject.
anyway I attention to your citric.

04 April 2012
Oh great.now i see the big one and things are very different here.very nice details and textures.although i still think a Rim light,specially in lower parts can make a contrast between the character and the dark background.and make the mask brighter,nice details over there and we cant see em,
Plus,i dont know about the tatoos on the body but i think if you use a Glow effects in softwares like Fusion or after effects,they can create better results.

And love the hairs on the face
keep going

04 April 2012
Great progress!
Just remember, an improper lighting destroys a great artwork. at the moment most of the good work you did and the details you added to your character is not visible. Try to take advantage of a suitable 3 point lighting system and add some more local lights to reveal subtle details you paid attention to.
Good luck!

04 April 2012
Smile Cool

Wow , So Cool .

Thread Closed share thread