SIGGRAPH ASIA 2011 :: Who's going to Hong Kong?

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 11 November 2011   #16
Originally Posted by ustas20: Any verified online service? I prefer apartments instead of stay at hotel.

You mean like serviced apartments? Try these... (I'm sure you're on it already.)

www.agoda.com.au/Hong-Kong-Hotels
www.booking.com/Hong-Kong
www.shama.com/HongKong
www.wotif.com Apartments
www.hongkonghomes.com/

Old 11 November 2011   #17
Thank you, you are right, I'm already found it

Originally Posted by PaulHellard: You mean like serviced apartments? Try these... (I'm sure you're on it already.)

Old 11 November 2011   #18
SIGGRAPH Asia is happy to invite all Full Conference attendees to the Cyberport SIGGRAPH Asia Networking Reception on 13 December, 19:00. Return transport between the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre and reception venue will be provided. Mingle with the SIGGRAPH Asia 2011 community. Greet old friends, share a toast with colleagues, and meet the thinkers from Asia and around the world who are shaping the future of computer graphics and interactive techniques.
A standing dinner buffet will be provided. Free-flow of drinks (soft drinks, juices, and beer) will be available. Jazz music and animation screenings will create a stimulating networking ambience.

The reception is proudly sponsored by Cyberport. Cyberport is a creative digital community with a cluster of technology and digital content tenants. It is owned and managed by Hong Kong Cyberport Management Company Limited which is wholly owned by the Hong Kong SAR Government.

Old 11 November 2011   #19
Hi,

I'll be going to Hong Kong to check out the event, am happy to take pictures and help out cover the event if needed..would love to meet other CG society member if you're going, you can send me a private message to request for my mobile number,

PS: am launching my new site www.laziuskaye.com next week...

Cheers!
Lazius

Old 12 December 2011   #20
I'm In the region for work that week (Macau), and managed to get monday off to head over. A couple good courses, but bummed I'm missing the exhibition. Anybody know how well represented Autodesk/3ds Max is there?

Old 12 December 2011   #21
Hey,

I'm dropping out of the skies around 10am on Sunday.

Old 12 December 2011   #22
I'm landing around 3pm... planning to go mobile/video game shopping first thing

Old 12 December 2011   #23
Hi Paul, Hope to get to meet you at SIGGRAPH HK.

Old 12 December 2011   #24
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread