Pre-DomWar V - Concept Art

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

11 November 2010
ScreenBlind DWV WIP004

Here's the Technomage and Shadow together. Please - If I'm way off the mark with the techno mage - let me know. I like the idea of this tank with a kind of feeble mage inside, but not sure how much!

Sorry I haven't commented on other pieces yet - will get round to it soon enough :B

11 November 2010
Hi I'm Stephen and glad to post my concept art here~
I'll keep update if I have better drawing.

11 November 2010
Hi I'm Stephen and glad to share my concept art here,
I'll keep updat my concept drawing and painting, thx.

11 November 2010
Wip

wow, its starting to get hotter in here lol, so i decided to skip fighting scene and just make them ally instead, crits are always welcome
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wip1.jpg (81.3 KB, 34 views)

SaintLConcept sketchbook
SaintLconcept
My Website

11 November 2010
Corrupted

This is concept art for Corrupted, maybe will fix some parts and add some accessories later.

11 November 2010
Lookin good guyz and galz!!!

neurolinked- thanks!, I'm slowly changin things that look a little strange :-)

Will comment soon! Better cook dinner for me kids!

Adding a hologram, wanna add more!

11 November 2010
hi guys been awhile since i posted up and visited our forums :(
hmmm i like to join so we just need to post here our concepts? and include our logo? and use the classes that was told to be used? if so count me in
http://soulspline.blogspot.com
http://soulspline.deviantart.com/

11 November 2010
That hologram is a really nice idea! Love it!

But is it coming out of his fingertips? or out of the helmet? or is it suspended between both? That's a bit unclear to me...

11 November 2010
doing a concept for the currupted just a test and practice to loosen up

11 November 2010
Screenblind Feedback 01

Some Feedback: I hope it's welcome, feel free to tell me to can it.

Gyorkland - Yeah really like the idea and hope we get to see some interesting exploding elements of that Corrupted stalker beast. Is it me or does your War General look particularly pleased with himself?

Baron Impossible
- I thought your General looked kind of TeknoMage-y and your Technomage looked kind of corrupted? But obviously you rock intrinsically XD Can't wait to see whats next.

JSN - I like the crazy look i your generals eye! - although I think I prefer his clothing with the big glove than his bodyarmour. I like the hologram too, but agree with
comment that it shouldn't interfere with the helmet on the floor. And why is his helmet on the floor? He crazy untidy XP

Rawwad - that chess piece 'thing' looks amazing Hope we get to see more of your ideas soon

Mercenary Artist - really like the action & movement of your rough layout

Stridiggio - Suitably sinister for the silhouettes, I look forward to seeing more detail. Are both your characters going to be Team 'CGS'?

sergiogarciamontes: Your War General has it all plus horns And I think we think along the same lines as far as the shadow is concerned too I look forward to seeing how they develop.

Rheinmetall: Love your initial layout. I'm struggling a little with how I'm going to display both characters in the same scene. Your face-off solution is simple and deadly effective. The forced perspective of the background perfect Streetfighter face-off

Neurolinked: I think your three thumbnails are my favourite things in this thread so far - I really like the idea of the minion

Saintlconcept: Love the dragon idea - it really fits with the CGS logo for this challenge as well, and I think the better we integrate the identity of our 'Team' the stronger our entries will be

pkcho: Suitably gruesome Corrupted. I really like it so far except for the 'legs' I think the arms work well and maybe the legs - or whatever is trailing from the space where the legs should be can be super-gruesome and strange

Soulspline: that looks pretty dark and rawwww already. Can't wait to see mawwww!

11 November 2010
EsoiHellsun- thanks!, yep, suspended between both! will do more with the helmet and hologram. trying to make the military suit more convincing.
Screenblind- thanks!, it's the one thing I've kept through these rough stages, his crazy lookin head! I like the bodyarmour better,...will add more details about it, however, it's gonna need convincing as an image alone, without text/info. must work harder! the helmet,...yeh, wondering wot it's doin on the ground, well now it's used for this quick hologram communications thingy.

The Hologram, he can spread his fingers, and/or use other senses too, to enlarge the display, and interact with it if time persists.
Thinking of other cool devices and gadgets :-)

one more thing, this guy is in the frontline, without bodyarmour he wouldn't last long.

Last edited by jsn : 11 November 2010 at 11:16 AM.

11 November 2010
I really like the hologram/puppet master feel about it - I just don't think that putting a helmet on the ground in order to make your hologram work ...protects your head very well. ;P

11 November 2010
I agree!, a smaller hologram device he carries around with him will work just as well, and I can keep his head protected at all times!, will design and install something of a helmet to check it out.
At these young Pre-Dom times, I can add elements when fresh in my mind, then redesign and move around.
btw, your concept is coming along nicely, waiting for updates!

11 November 2010
Originally Posted by Screenblind: Some Feedback: I hope it's welcome, feel free to tell me to can it.

Gyorkland - Yeah really like the idea and hope we get to see some interesting exploding elements of that Corrupted stalker beast. Is it me or does your War General look particularly pleased with himself?

Baron Impossible
- I thought your General looked kind of TeknoMage-y and your Technomage looked kind of corrupted? But obviously you rock intrinsically XD Can't wait to see whats next.

JSN - I like the crazy look i your generals eye! - although I think I prefer his clothing with the big glove than his bodyarmour. I like the hologram too, but agree with
comment that it shouldn't interfere with the helmet on the floor. And why is his helmet on the floor? He crazy untidy XP

Rawwad - that chess piece 'thing' looks amazing Hope we get to see more of your ideas soon

Mercenary Artist - really like the action & movement of your rough layout

Stridiggio - Suitably sinister for the silhouettes, I look forward to seeing more detail. Are both your characters going to be Team 'CGS'?

sergiogarciamontes: Your War General has it all plus horns And I think we think along the same lines as far as the shadow is concerned too I look forward to seeing how they develop.

Rheinmetall: Love your initial layout. I'm struggling a little with how I'm going to display both characters in the same scene. Your face-off solution is simple and deadly effective. The forced perspective of the background perfect Streetfighter face-off

Neurolinked: I think your three thumbnails are my favourite things in this thread so far - I really like the idea of the minion

Saintlconcept: Love the dragon idea - it really fits with the CGS logo for this challenge as well, and I think the better we integrate the identity of our 'Team' the stronger our entries will be

pkcho: Suitably gruesome Corrupted. I really like it so far except for the 'legs' I think the arms work well and maybe the legs - or whatever is trailing from the space where the legs should be can be super-gruesome and strange

Soulspline: that looks pretty dark and rawwww already. Can't wait to see mawwww!

much thanx will do more im just so swamped at my work layouts will do more tmrw
but im open to suggestions if ever anyone wants to

11 November 2010
Thanks for the comments, guys. Some really nice stuff appearing. Me, I can't stop doing concepts of concepts but at least I've decided on one of them. This is a sketch of my corrupted, which is a demon (Fred says pure demons are fine). Next one will be a shadow, I think.

Thread Closed share thread