|07 July 2014|
Santa Monica, USA
Luma Pictures - FX Artist (Los Angeles)
FX Artists (Los Angeles)
It always starts with great people...
Luma was built by people who love VFX and are constantly challenging themselves to be their best. They also know that to do amazing work, you need to enjoy what you're doing so we work hard to create a fun, challenging atmosphere that puts a priority on giving you the work/life balance that you need to grow..
Check out our work, and our culture.
(& our all around inappropriate take on halloween!)
- Can develop complex particle and fluid simulations in Maya and FumeFX
- Light and render FX passes for specific shots using developed FX rigs
- Develop rigs/techniques to implement and optimize approved looks
- Produce look tests based on provided reference materials
- Creation of tools and scripts to facilitate workflow
- Artist should have advanced knowledge of Maya.
- Should also be proficient in
- Artists must be able to take direction and work in a team focused environment,good communication skills are a must
- Python scripting experience is a plus
- Understanding multi pass 3D compositing is a plus
- Strong time management skills and extremely organized.
- Solid work ethic and a positive attitude in the face of challenging situations.
- Has working knowledge and expertise in other areas of the pipeline outside of FX.
If you think you fit the bill and want a quick response, go to http://bit.ly/1hV9dmV and apply!
No phone calls - no resume drop offs. It's NOT OK to email about this position. We will be in touch directly if we're interested in an interview and we cannot guarantee response if you email directly. Thanks!
|reply share thread|