|02 February 2014|
London, United Kingdom
Wanted: Modeling / Texturing TD
Want to create cutting-edge 3D animations for the growing medical imaging industry? Excited by the challenge of working with a small team in a startup environment? Does the idea of creating a photorealistic, anatomically correct human (including the internal organs, skeleton, muscles, and circulatory system) excite you? Then read on!
Touch Surgery is dedicated to creating the best surgical reference and training tools for the global surgical community. We develop a novel mobile surgical simulator that is changing the way surgeons learn how to operate through touch-screen devices. We are growing exponentially over the course of the year, so come join a team that is dedicated to making a difference. Our labs are based in London, UK.
We are always looking for talented artists and technicians to join our small but rapidly growing team. If you are passionate about 3D animation and have an interest in medicine and e-learning, we would love to hear from you.
Specifically, we’re looking for a brilliant Modeling/Texturing artist - someone who would have the skills and desire to create an entire photorealistic human body - including modeling and texturing the body/skin, skeleton, muscular system, internal organs, and everything required to make an anatomically correct human body.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualities:
- The right to work in the UK and the ability to work from our office in London
- 3+ years of commercial experience in 3D modeling & texturing
- Experience modeling and texturing organic objects
- A great eye for detail, and the ability to make photorealistic models & textures
- Expert use of Maya
- Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team-player
- The desire to teach your modeling/texturing skills to more junior members of the team
Additional qualities that would be useful for this role include:
- An interest in the mechanics of human anatomy, and medicine as a whole
- An interest in gaming and interactive applications
- A thorough understanding of animation pipelines and the processes involved from the conceptual phase to implementation
- Experience in medical animation
- The ability to effectively collaborate with software designers and engineers
The sky is the limit for the right candidate - the growth opportunities are abundant, and your supervisor has over 13 years of experience as a TD and CG Supervisor, with over 8 years at Pixar Animation Studios and who has worked at the top London Visual Effects companies, such as Double Negative and Framestore.
If you think you’re the right person for the job, please get in touch and we can discuss how you might be able to add to the Touch Surgery team!
Please apply with a CV and link to a showreel to email@example.com
|02 February 2014|
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|