|10-16-2013, 06:43 AM||#1|
Join Date: Sep 2013
Senior UI Artist——Ubisoft Shanghai
If you are interested in the position of Senior UI Artist,please send your application and resume to
[font='ˎ]SHA-Recruitment@ubisoft.com , thanks![/font]
The Senior Graphical User Interface Artist is responsible for ensuring the design and the graphic production of the menus and user interfaces of video games.
He/she must create graphical menu user interfaces which will communicate the relevant information required in order to guide the player and improve the total overall player experience.
This person will work in close cooperation with the artistic director, game designers and programmers.
- Develop concepts and the design of the game menus and user interfaces
- Determine gameplay with the collaboration of the game designer and the artistic director
- Assure that game information is well conveyed through the various user interfaces.
Qualifications and technical skills:
- Experience in working on console/mobile games and has motion graphic design background.
- University or college diploma in graphic and multi-media design or a relevant work experience
- 3 years minimum of experience in graphic design (or the equivalent) specialized in the creation of interfaces and in menu design
- Provide a portfolio demonstrating graphic design skills
- Understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect, 3DSMAX, and Flash
- Comprehension of “Action Script” language
- Knowledge in Web design
- Ability to learn new operating systems
- Creative and artistic nature
- User interface usability
- Good understanding of 3D modeling
About Ubisoft: [/font]
[font='Candara', 'sans-serif']Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has offices in 21 countries and sales in more than 50 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to gamers.[/font]
[font='Candara', 'sans-serif']Ubisoft Shanghai is the core studio of the Asia Pacific region. From Shanghai, our administrators manage the online, game and network infrastructure for the entire region. Come and join our team and help us create spectacular and highly successful online games.[/font][font='Candara', 'sans-serif'][/font]
|10-16-2013, 06:43 AM||#2|
Lord of the posts
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|