|10 October 2013|
Associate Art Director——Ubisoft Shanghai
If you are interested in the position of Associate Art Director,please send your application and resume to [font='ˎ]SHA-Recruitment@ubisoft.com ,thanks.
1. Support Art Director to define the artistic vision and ensures it follows the Creative Direction.
2. Act as the ambassador of the artistic vision towards all job families and the Editorial team.
3. Ensures the communication and understanding of the vision within his/her team.
Role towards the Art team:
4. Provide artistic leadership and lead team to drive the overall vision of the project.
5. Is a mentor for the artists and coaches them.
6. Build a learning environment within the art team and implement processes of artistic research.
7. Support Game Design and Game Mechanisms with coherent visual choices.
8. Is involved in technical decisions and works closely with the Technical Director.
9. Build and maintain a collaborative relationship with development teams throughout project to drive excellence in the art-related goals deliverable.
10. Participate in controlling the unity of all visual parts: models, characters, atmosphere …
11. Follow the work of the team and ensure they reach the expected artistic quality
12. Contribute to the art pipeline definition and develop milestones for art team.
Research & Marketing:
13. Control marketing assets and influences their quality and adequacy to the artistic vision.
14. Nourish the artistic vision by looking for sources of inspiration out of the video game industry.
1. At least 5 years of game art production experience, including 2 years of mobile games with successful experience in leadership as well as resources and planning management.
2. A thorough understanding of game art development pipelines, capacities and technical constraints related to different game engines.
3. A strong passion for gaming and social media.
4. Strong ability in writing documentation and apply it in art production.
5. Proven proficiency in current 2D and 3D application including 3Ds Max, Zbrush, Photoshop.
6. Good understanding of UI design and flow, ability to deliver intuitive UI experiences is a plus.
7. Experience in development environments that employ agile software methodologies.
8. Strong organizational communication (oral and written) and collaboration skills.
9. Shipped title experience on at least one mobile game.
[font='Candara', 'sans-serif']About Ubisoft: [/font]
[font='Candara', 'sans-serif']Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has offices in 21 countries and sales in more than 50 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to gamers.[/font]
[font='Candara', 'sans-serif']Ubisoft Shanghai is the core studio of the Asia Pacific region. From Shanghai, our administrators manage the online, game and network infrastructure for the entire region. Come and join our team and help us create spectacular and highly successful online games.[/font][font='Candara', 'sans-serif'][/font]
|10 October 2013|
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|