|10 October 2013|
King is hiring Graphic Designers!
We are looking for a bold and distinctive Graphic Designer for our enthusiastic Design team located in Bucharest.
If you enjoy working within a fast pace, creative project group, this is a great opportunity for you to join the King Adventure.
King is a worldwide leader in casual games with more than 30 billion games played per month globally. Our mission: highly engaging content to our audience to match their mobile lifestyles: anywhere, anytime, through any platform and on any device. Our focus: differentiated entertainment experience where the combination of challenge and progress drives a sense of achievement.
- Producing GFX in various formats for the web and mobile devices, as well as game menus, button designs, pop-ups and animations;
- Ensuring that all material produced matches King’s graphical profile;
King is a global company and excellent English skills are a necessity. The Design Team is directed by a Production Manager and Design Manager located in Stockholm. Some trips to Stockholm will be required. Also you must be available for an introduction in Stockholm in the beginning of your work period.
Required Experience and skills:
- Very good knowledge of Photoshop, Flash and After Effects;
- You are versatile and prepared to tackle many different kinds of tasks, everything from creative challenging work to mass production;
- A well-developed sense of design, color and composition;
- A portfolio showing your talent and flexibility;
- Excellent English skills;
- Knowledge in using/coding ActionScript;
- Interest in games and a player of our games;
- Experience in working with graphics for mobile devices;
- Experience in 3D design;
Location: Bucharest Studio
You can send your cv and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or send your application through the website: http://about.king.com/jobs/open-pos...vi=ogwCWfw4,Job
We have lots of opportunities for brillant Artists!
|10 October 2013|
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|