"Visual Evolution" is our mission. We invest in constantly improving our technological and studio processes so that our artists can focus on being creative even in the lightning fast paced world of Sci-Fi and Fantasy Episodic Television. We apply these principles to our work on some of the most VFX intensive film and television projects out there. We like a challenge. Do you?
Our Vancouver, BC location is currently seeking an experience VFX Coordinator for one of our feature projects.
The ideal candidate will have previous VFX production experience, a deep understanding of the VFX pipeline and must work well in a team environment with tight deadlines.
- 2+ years of coordination experience on television and/or feature production
- Production experience with Shotgun
- Experience with EXCEL and Microsoft Office
- Organized and highly detail orientated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detailed note taking and transferring of notes into Shotgun
- Expert relationship building and client management skills
- Understanding of 2D/3D VFX pipelines
- Thrives in fast-paced, creative environment
- Editing experience is a plus
- Cinesync or similar dailies experience
- Project management experience
- Artist management experience
- VFX related education
**Preference will be given to BC Residents