"Visual Evolution" is our mission. We invest in constantly improving our technological and studio processes so that our artists can focus on being creative even in the lightning fast paced world of Sci-Fi and Fantasy Episodic Television. We apply these principles to our work on some of the most VFX intensive film and television projects out there. We like a challenge. Do you?
Our Vancouver location is currently seeking a HR Coordinator for a year term (this is a part time role to start with possibility of full time)
Summary of Position
The HR Coordinator is an administrative supporting role with the primary focus of ensuring that all employee data is up to date, organized, communicated to required parties, and legally compliant.
- Exceptional attention to detial
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality
- Familiarity with relevant HR law (Worksafe, PIPA, ESA, etc.)
- Experience using HRIS and ATS
- Experience tracking, compiling and reporting information from multiple sources
- Proficiency in MS Office including EXCEL
- Client/Employee focused work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Facility for analytics is a bonus
- Understanding of BC payroll an asset
- Working knowledge of VFX or similar pipeline is a bonus
- Maintenance of Employee Files
- Benefit administration
- New hire documentation
- Work permit application administration
- Research and development of employee programs
- Company event planning
- Data entry and reporting
- Recruiting/applicant tracking
- Payroll/time tracking documentation administration
- Other duties as assigned
BC Residents with Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Resident status will be considered first.
Please email CV and cover letter that gives us some insight into who you are to email@example.com. Please ensure that "HR Coordinator - Van" and your full name are listed in the subject line.