|05 May 2013|
Santa Monica, USA
Luma Pictures - FX TD (Melbourne)
FX TD (Melbourne)
It always starts with great people...
Luma was built by many great people who love this job and get their kicks by trying to be their best.*
That sets the tone for our work (www.lumapictures.com/projects), our culture*(www.lumapictures.com/culture)*
& our all around inappropriate take on Halloween (https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...03622182&type=3)!
Ten years later, Luma is thriving, and has begun exploring other regions of the world.*
We're broadening our search for like-minded artists who have been residents in Australia, who may want to join our team of hard playing workers.
- Light and render FX passes for specific shots using developed FX rigs
- Develop rigs/techniques to implement and optimize approved looks
- Produce look tests based on provided reference materials
- Creation of tools and scripts to facilitate workflow
- Artist should be familiar with more than one of the following applications:
- Python scripting experience is a plus
- Understanding multi pass 3D compositing is a plus
- Artists must be able to take direction and work in a team focused environment, good communication skills are a must
- Strong time management skills and extremely organized
- Solid work ethic and a positive attitude in the face of challenging situations
- Los Angeles Residents or willingness to relocate preferred
- Relocation assistance may be available subject to negotiation
If you think you fit the bill and want a quick response, upload your reel/portfolio and a shot breakdown to www.lumapictures.com.au
|05 May 2013|
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|