|05 May 2013|
Santa Monica, USA
Luma Pictures - Senior Model/Texture Artist (Melbourne)
Senior Model/Texture Artist (Melbourne)
It always starts with great people...
Luma was built by many great people who love this job and get their kicks by trying to be their best.*
That sets the tone for our work (www.lumapictures.com/projects), our culture*(www.lumapictures.com/culture)*
& our all around inappropriate take on Halloween (https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...03622182&type=3)!
Ten years later, Luma is thriving, and has begun exploring other regions of the world.*
We're broadening our search for like-minded artists who have been residents in Australia, who may want to join our team of hard playing workers.
- Mentoring & helping junior artists in given discipline
- Polygonal modeling of organic creatures/objects/terrains/ from photo reference
- Optimization of UV's for maximum efficiency
- Develop multilayered photo-real textures for use in multi-pass rendering
- Must have a personable & approachable attitude/work ethic.
- Artist must be well versed with Maya and Z-Brush skills are a plus
- Artist must have an understanding of pipeline based productions and multi-pass rendering methods
- Artist must submit show reel demonstrating their ability to model and texture photo-real creatures, characters or environments
- Artists must be able to take direction and work in a team oriented environment, *great* communication skills are a must
- Relocation assistance may be available subject to negotiation
- Must be a resident of Australia for at least 6th months out of the 2012 year.
If you think you fit the bill and want a quick response, upload your reel/portfolio and a shot breakdown to www.lumapictures.com.
|05 May 2013|
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|