|05 May 2013||#1|
CEO & Co-founder
Join Date: Apr 2013
Substantial Games (Beijing) – Seeking 3D Animator
Substantial Games is a new Beijing games studio unlocking the potential of core gaming on tablets. We're making a competitive RTS game, think Warhammer meets Total War.
We are looking for a 3D Animator to join our management team. We're looking for someone who is:
• An animation vet – someone who has first-hand experience elevating gameplay with great character animation.
• Professional and driven – someone we can trust and give a lot of creative space to, and who we know can get things done.
• Loves games, film, comics, etc. – we are developing an original IP and want someone with a ton of ideas and inspiration to draw from.
What you'll get with this opportunity:
• Craft – this is a chance to begin your life's work and actualize the ideas you've had for years.
• Collaborate – work with intelligent and capable teammates who will respect your craft (as you will with theirs!)
• Create – work on something that is worthy of your time: raise the bar for games on tablets.
• Equity – get your fair share of success.
• Beijing – we'll help you get setup in, live in, and thrive in one of the fastest-moving cities in the world.
To apply, send an email to email@example.com with your portfolio, resume, and a short description of who you are and what you are looking for.
|05 May 2013||#2|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|