|04 April 2013||#1|
Join Date: Jun 2012
Scanline VFX Vancouver - VFX Producer
The VFX Producer reports to the President, Vice President and ExecutiveProducer. He/she is responsible for constructing the overall show schedule,ensuring the Production Supervision staff is meeting the schedule, and watchingover the day-to-day operations of the show within the facility. He/she isresponsible for ensuring clear communication to the client and the productionteam, and that the production delivers on time and within the budget. Alongwith the VFX Supervisor, he/she is responsible for artistic cohesion with theclient.
· In tandem with theDigital Production Manager constructs the initial “broad-strokes” schedule ofdeliverable items and dates.
· Works with thesupervisory team to assess the original scope of work and all creativeiterative changes from a time, schedule and budget perspective.
· In tandem with theDigital Production Manager, helps determine show crewing and scheduling.
· Manages day-to-dayoperations of the show within the facility, including watching over the DPM,coordinators and members of the Production Staff.
· Manages the overalltimely information flow within the show and between the show and facility.
· Works in tandem withthe VFX, CG and Compositing Supervisors to foster the partnership between thecreative and production arms of the Production Supervision crew.
· A four year universitydegree
· 5 Years experience onmajor feature films
· Experience on a large(500+ shots) multi-vendor production
· Excellent written andoral communication skills
· Advanced Excel skills
· Shotgun, or otherproduction management software experience, not required, but definitelypreferred.
· Outsource experiencenot required, but definitely preferred.
To apply for any of our openpositions, please submit a cover letter and resume with a link to your onlinewebsite/portfolio to:
We are unable to return materials, soplease don't submit originals. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
|Thread Closed share thread|