|04 April 2013|
Game Artist (Ireland)
SixMinute’s work environment is fun, fast-paced and extremely rewarding. We provide a unique environment for learning, development and shaping the future of computer games.
Our studio is seeking a talented Artist to drive the look and feel of our Mobile & Facebook games.
SixMinute is a startup games studio, ramping up to our first release, with huge ambitions! We're hiring and looking to expand the creative elements of the team. You would work directly with the highly talented and experienced development team, and have a lot of personal responsibility into the look and feel of the game as well as delivering content for it.
As Games Artist Your Primary Responsibilities Will Be:
- Work both independently and collaboratively with team members to develop high quality art and animation assets that are entertaining and technically feasible for games on Social and Mobile platforms to include IOS and Android
- Create UI that is easily understood by our targeted demographic and is aesthetically beautiful and innovative
- Create a wide variety of UI elements ranging from icons, dialogs, HUD, UI animation and visual effects
- Develop concepts and art assets that effectively communicate design and product requirements in a fast paced, highly iterative development environment
- Create static and animated art assets from full screen layouts to achievement icons
- Accurately estimate your work and expected development times while making smart tradeoffs between quality and pace
The Essentials We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years’ experience in game development
- Solid 2D & 3D art skills
- Experience mentoring junior artist
- Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience working from concept to release
- An excellent eye for detail and focus on delivering the very best quality
- Team player and good collaboration skills
A Desired Skill Set:
- Experience working on a live F2P social game
- Experience working on a released mobile title
- Advanced animation experience with Flash
- Enjoys pushing new game designs ideas
This position is permanent and applications will be selected continuously.
We invite international candidates to apply.
Interested in joining our team? Send your cover letter, CV and portfolio to John at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you should come work for SixMinute.
Last edited by SixMinute : 04 April 2013 at 10:22 AM.
|04 April 2013|
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|