|04 April 2013|
Santa Monica, USA
Luma Pictures - Mid-to-Senior level Pipeline TD (Los Angeles)
Mid-to-Senior level Pipeline TD (Los Angeles)
Luma Pictures is an artist-centric feature film VFX studio located two blocks from the beach in sunny Santa Monica, California. We maintain a fun loving culture with an amazingly talented staff and are always on the lookout for exceptional people for full time and project positions.
We are currently looking for a Mid-to-Senior level TD with a proven track record delivering stable, innovative, and production-ready tools for VFX. There's plenty of work to do, so ultimately the nature of the job will vary with the skills and experience you bring to the table. This is a great opportunity to join a thriving studio with a highly respected development team, and work on A-list blockbusters like Iron Man 3, The Avengers, Prometheus, Thor, and X-Men: First Class.
• 4+ years production experience, preferably with Maya or Nuke
• expert python skillz
• experience developing C++ plugins for Maya or Nuke
• comfortable developing on Linux and/or OSX
• in-depth knowledge of Maya
• comfortable with distributed version control
• great communication skills
• good time management
• expert problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
• on top of latest trends in VFX production and development
BONUSES - experience with the following:
• PyQT or PySide
• simulation, graphics, or shader development
• build systems
• Create awesome tools
If you think you fit the bill and want a quick response, upload your reel/portfolio and a shot breakdown to www.lumapictures.com.
|04 April 2013|
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|