|04-02-2013, 01:34 AM||#1|
Santa Monica, USA
Join Date: Oct 2010
Luma Pictures - Pipeline Coordinator (Los Angeles)
Pipeline Coordinator (Los Angeles)
Luma Pictures is a visual effects studio with offices in Santa Monica, California and Melbourne, Australia. We are looking for a PIPELINE COORDINATOR to manage a team of 6-8 software developers as well as 4-5 systems/network administrators and help desk technicians.
- Help define, document and execute realistic project requirements and schedules
- Mitigate scope creep and project roadblocks
- Mediate priorities and new requests
- Act as primary interface between software/systems teams and visual effects production team
- Keep agenda and punctuality of semi-weekly meetings on point
- Follow up, follow up, follow up
- Management experience
- Solid grasp of software development cycles and concepts
- Knowledge of hardware and networking issues
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Outstanding communicator
- Ability to distill technical challenges into actionable items
- Knowledge of visual effects processes and workflow
- Hands on experience with programming and relational databases
- Experience with agile management styles such as scrum and kanban
- Familiarity with web development technologies
- Passion for creative arts
- Long term vision
Submitted materials will not be returned and no phone calls please.
|04-02-2013, 01:34 AM||#2|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|