|04-02-2013, 01:29 AM||#1|
Santa Monica, USA
Join Date: Oct 2010
Luma Pictures - Lighting Artist (Los Angeles) Luma Pictures
Lighting Artist (Los Angeles)
Luma Pictures is an artist centric feature film VFX studio located two blocks from the beach in Santa Monica, California. *We maintain a unique culture with an amazingly talented staff and are always on the lookout for exceptional people for full time and project positions.
- Lighting look development for integration of CG elements into Live Action
- Lighting look development for full CG shots
- Creation of tools and scripts to facilitate workflow
- Develop methodologies for reduction of render time and improving quality of results
- Artist must be proficient in Maya, as well as all modern lighting and rendering techniques
- Knowledge of Arnold, V-ray or equivalent renderer is necessary
- Understanding multi pass 3D compositing is required
- Artists must be able to take direction and work in a team-focused environment, good communication skills are a must
- Must possess strong time management skills and be extremely organized.
- Solid work ethic and a positive attitude in the face of challenging situations.
- Los Angeles Residents or willingness to relocate preferred • Relocation assistance may be available subject to negotiation
If you think you fit the bill and want a quick response, upload your reel/portfolio and a shot breakdown to www.lumapictures.com. If you prefer to send hard copies, you can submit a resume, reel, shot breakdown and cover letter to:
Attention: Recruiting - [Lighting Artist]
1424 2nd St
Santa Monica, CA 90401
|04-02-2013, 01:29 AM||#2|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|