Candidates for this position must have strong design skills and a good understanding of UI for games. We're looking for someone highly skilled in Flash and Photoshop who can bring a lot of ideas and creativity to the UI design of the game. It is a bonus if you have experience with Actionscript or Scaleform but it's not essential.
- Design and create compelling and intuitive user interfaces for a games on XBox360, PS3, and WiiU.
- Communicate and collaborate with team members to effectively provide the best possible UI solutions
- Contribute to the design of the UI when neccessary
- Maintain a high quality standard for all work within a deadline driven environment
- Take personal responsibility for all UI assets, and make sure all deadlines are met
- 2 or more years industry experience
- Strong illustration skills
- Expert knowledge of Flash
- Highly organized and responsible
- A deep understanding of UI use-ablility issues
- Ability to adapt to multiple visual styles
- Self-directed and highly motivated
- Passion for making and playing games
WayForward is located in Santa Clarita, California. This an on-site position.
Please email Damon DuBois at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.