|03 March 2013||#1|
Santa Monica, USA
Join Date: Oct 2010
Luma Pictures - System Administrator*(Melbourne)
It always starts with great people...
Luma*was built by many great people who love this job and get their kicks by trying to be their best.
That sets the tone for our work (www.lumapictures.com/projects), our culture*(www.lumapictures.com/culture)*
& our all around inappropriate take on Halloween (https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...03622182&type=3)!
We're broadening our search for like-minded artists who have been residents in Australia, who may want to join our team of hard playing workers.
- Manage and troubleshoot all hardware and software issues on user workstations
- Create shell and python scripts for production needs
- OSX server administration
- Knowledge of apache, dns, php, mysql, LDAP
- Wireless networking experience
- SAN and clustered file system experience a plus
- Knowledge of vfx pipeline and issues a big plus
- Knowledge of rush or other render queue management a plus
-Knowledge of Configuration management (Puppet) is a plus
- Knowledge of OSX, Linux (RHEL, ubuntu, fedora, etc), WinXP/vista
- Knowledge of networking protocols and practices
- Must be proactive and have good problem solving skills
- Ability to provide on-call 24x7 technical support (when needed)
- Ability to learn quickly
- Team player, but must be able to work independently
- Willingness to learn new things
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
If you think you fit the bill and want a quick response, upload your resume to*www.lumapictures.com.
|03 March 2013||#2|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|