|03 March 2013||#1|
Admin & HR Manager
Technicolor SFG Film Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd
Join Date: Oct 2011
- Responsible for the post production process from start tofinish;
- Coordinate the activities of the artists to make the job go asefficient and smooth as possible from both the facility & client sides;
- Deliver service on time & budget and ensure customer totalsatisfaction;
- Develops and improve business relations with TVC clients
Desired Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years of post production experience, with extensiveknowledge of VFX and post production;
- Enthusiastic motivated person required to work within a busyproduction department;
- Must have proven experience of working on a diversity ofprojects incorporating 2D and 3D systems;
- Attaches great attention to detail, is diligent, communicativeand conscientious;
- Experience of dealing with a wide range of clients is essential;
- Language: Bilingual, English and Chinese.
Technicolor SFG Film Technology is a joint venture betweenTechnicolor (Euronext Paris 18453; NYSE: TCH) and Shanghai Film Group. It is apremier post-production studio offering high-end services including front endprocessing, dailies, Digital Intermediates, Color Grading, Design and VFX,serving the fast growing demand for the film, television and advertisingsectors in China.
If you are interested in applying the job please send your resumeto email@example.com
|03 March 2013||#2|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|