You will be working from home and communicating via email.
You will be required to:
- Photograph the HDR
- Clean it (remove irregularities, obstructions)
- Create small, medium and large sizes of it
Here's an example of a finished HDR sky
You'll need to photograph skies in a range of settings, including:
- Clear and Sunny
- Clear, Partly Cloudy
- Dusk/Early Evening
Here's an example of each category (although obviously HDRs).
The total pay for this job will be between $3,000 and $6,000 USD, depending on your skills and experience. It will be paid as:
- 10% on start
- 40% on half delivered
- 50% on final delivery
- Must already have experience photographing HDRs
- Must be able to show some HDRs you've previously photographed
- Must own a decent DSLR
- Must own a tripod
- Must have access to areas where the skies can be photographed
It will be an easy job for the right person.
Job must be completed within 10 weeks of starting.
To apply for this job, please email email@example.com and include;
a link to where some of your HDRs can be viewed, your camera specs, your country and send it with the subject line "HDR Photographer Application".
If you have any questions please feel free to email me or post below.