|02 February 2013||#1|
Join Date: Jun 2002
Joe Alter, Inc - Maya Developer
Joe Alter, Inc is a visual effects software company that creates the popular "Shave and a Haircut for Maya" and "LipService for Maya" plugins. We are looking for entry level software developers with some experience developing Maya plugins that we can grow into superstars. We're more interested in someone that's got the right ingredients than we are in someone with years of the right experience cooking the same recipe.
On-site and telecommute opportunities are available.
This is not a part time job.
- Software development
- Customer support
- Scripting/regression tests
- Computer Science Degree (or equiv experience)
- A firm understanding of basic graphics concepts (rendering, computational geometry)
- A firm understanding of basic character rigging in maya
- Some familiarity with OpenGL, OpenCL, Qt, Python, Mel, Maya's C++ api
- A good sense of when you've gone down a rabbit hole
- Very good communication skills in english
|Thread Closed share thread|