|01 January 2013||#1|
Washington DC, USA
2D Motion Graphics Animator:Maryland-Goddard Space Flight Center
2D Motion Graphics Animator
AIMM, Advocates in Manpower Management Greenbelt, MD
Posted: January 17, 2013 more jobs like this More from this Employer
Full Time Job
AIMM seeks a full-time 2D Animator and Motion Graphics Designer for NASA/ Goddard. This person will be responsible for transforming ideas and narrative scripts into powerful visual stories for a wide range of audiences: broadcast media, media websites, educators, students, science center professionals, and the general public. Ideal candidates are experienced, driven, and have the aptitude to make projects come alive. As a member of NASA's Conceptual Image Lab, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide-range of projects across all of NASA's science themes.
• Conceptualize, design, and craft motion graphics solutions for client's creative visions
• Create short form video content, video news releases, live public affairs and news programming, educational vignettes, webcasts, and integrated web content.
• Collaborate with our team of writers, producers, editors and fellow animators, as well as work independently, to achieve the best possible results.
• Bachelor or Master's degree in graphics/animation, video production required.
• Candidates should have 2-5 years of motion graphics or animation experience.
• Candidates must be familiar with entire arc of video production process from concept to completion.
• Experience with After Effects and Photoshop required. Autodesk Maya animation software experience a bonus.
• Strong project management, organizational and artistic skills desired
This position is located at Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, MD.
|01 January 2013||#2|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|