|01-17-2013, 01:58 PM||#1|
Freelance Illustrator 3D/2D
2D Graphical artist / Art Director in Sweden
Graphical artist / Art Director
Quickspin is a Swedish game studio developing innovative video slots for the free to play social and the online gambling market. Our team has years of experience, a burning passion for gaming and a love for gambling, but most importantly, we care about and respect our players.
About the role
Quickspin produce games with superior quality, and with a large focus on graphics. Hence we are looking for an excellent all-round graphical artist.
You will work with designing, conceptualizing and creating original game graphics/interfaces to be implemented in flash and html5. The duties include, but are not limited to creating and visualizing ideas and concepts. Collaborate and work closely with developers and product owners. Create graphics from sketches to final game contents.
- High-level experience with the standard tools i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Good knowledge with graphics creation in flash
- Knowledge of animation in Flash (preferred)
- Excellent grasp of typography and color theory
- Strong traditional 2D sketching and composition skills
- Apply and maintain consistent art style throughout the interface.
- Strong layout and interface design skills
- Ability to enjoy iterating and brainstorming within a team-enviroment of various disciplines.
- Ability to adapt artistic style as needed by each project.
- Good usability knowledge.
- Well organised
- Self-motivation, good communication skills and a great team-player attitude.
- Social, perceptive and like to share and learn from others.
Who are you and what do we offer?
You are a team player with strong initiative and self-motivation. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, energetic and multi-talented; who speak up and have plenty of ideas; who work hard, play hard, and do whatever it takes to get the job done. In return we offer an excellent package, a challenging and rewarding job in one of the fastest growing and most exciting industries there is. You will work in a small team, in a casual and fun atmosphere where you will have the opportunity to make a real difference.
Sounds interesting? Send us your CV and personal letter to email@example.com
|01-17-2013, 01:58 PM||#2|
Lord of the posts
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|