|01 January 2013|
Junior Vector Artist (m/f) - Goodgame Studios
Goodgame Studios is the fastest-growing games company in Europe, and one of Germany’s most successful technology companies. With more than 300 staff, at our Hamburg offices we develop innovative online games played by over 100 million players in over 200 countries and in more than 20 languages worldwide. Our success is built on our talented and motivated team of experienced e-Business experts and dedicated newcomers. With our quantitative approach fueled by driving ambition, we strive to continually improve our products. We want to set new global standards in technology, product quality, sales and marketing.
We also want to maintain our strong growth — so we’re looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our success story — apply now!
This position is aimed at graphic designers and is a salaried employee position. We would ask freelancers (and companies) who wish to offer us their services, not to reply to this advertisement.
As our Junior Illustrator, you will be responsible for the creation of deco objects, buildings, icons and characters for our online games. You will create the graphics lovingly and stylishly in Adobe Illustrator.
- Graphical implementation of our online games (2D) as a member of our graphics team
- Close cooperation and coordination with your Lead Artist, the game designers and developers
- Design and vectorization of characters, buildings and decorative objects
- Localization of graphics (teasers, events, character customization, deco objects, etc.)
- Creation of PR assets/social networks
- Customization of graphics for A/B test in the UI area
- Completed education in illustration, 2D animation or design, or at least initial experience as an artist
- Good drawing skills
- Good feeling for color, proportions and perspectives
- Good knowledge of Adobe Illustrator
- Detailed, creative, reliable and punctual way of working
- You have a good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education with reference books, further in-house training and language courses
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours, plus childcare places right on the company premises.
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or parking
- Regular team events and numerous benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
If you do not want to miss this opportunity, send your complete application with salary expectations in a PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include the keyword “Junior Vector Artist” and the source details.
|01 January 2013|
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|