|01-07-2013, 08:46 AM||#1|
HCMC, Viet Nam
Join Date: Jul 2011
[SAI-Gameloft] 2D Illustrator is recruiting
3 good reasons to join Gameloft in Vietnam
A leading game developer and publisher
Gameloft in Vietnam is a unique studio developing and producing video games for mobile platform and distributed in over 80 countries. With 4 production studios in Vietnam, we are the first international game developer and we represent the largest production capacity worldwide, with more than 1 000 people hired!
A worldwide company for world-class products
International exposure is definitely our strength. Working on our projects will give you the chance to collaborate with various teams worldwide in USA, South-America, Europe and Asia, and many different nationalities within our studios.
We have developed more than 300 games covering all genres, thanks to our real and passionate gamers: Asphalt, Lets golf, Brain challenge, Dungeon Hunter, Real Football, Modern Combat and so many more! Our games are definitely different and we want to keep on delivering the best quality, which is rewarded through the regular good reviews we get.
A wide range of advanced technologies and platforms to work on
We take to heart to provide a game for every player of the world. That is a reason why, joining Gameloft Vietnam will give you the chance to work on many different technologies and various devices: from java devices to the most advanced and sophisticated tablets, Apple products and Facebook! International exposure is our strength, working on our projects you will have the chance to collaborate with many different teams worldwide in USA, South-America, Europe and Asia: New York, Montreal, Mexico, Buenos Aires, Paris, Barcelona, Bucharest, Tokyo, Beijing,.... and Saigon!
You want to work in a fun and rewarding environment in Vietnam, then Gameloft is for you!
- We focus on your career development and actively set number of opportunities of promotion
- We make a priority of your skills and competences improvement, with multiple trainings and a wide range of activities
- We take to heart to provide a relaxed, fun and friendly atmosphere as well as excellent working facilities
- We daily work on activities to help you enjoy your working life: trips, team outings, gaming days, sportive contests
- We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefit package: dynamic salary review, bonus and other fringe benefits to reward your performance and contribution
Create game character design and environment illustration
Design graphic for in-game virtual goods, effects, avatar, etc
Work closely with Concept and Lead artist to deliver polished, professional GFX assets
Possess excellent understating of style guild lines, design process and creative workflow
Participate in brainstorming sessions for game ideas and artistic styles
* The position title and level could be tailored upon your experience and skillsets.
Academic background in Arts or equivalent
Proficient in Photoshop
Advanced in drawing and illustration skills (relief, lighting, materials, perspective, colors..)
Video game experience is plus
Ability to accurately estimate time to complete tasks and manage priorities to meet deadlines
Good English communication skill
* In order to consider your application, we require your portfolio or samples of your work (demos, animations, etc.). Please provide the address of your website or portfolio if you have one.
Are you interested in this position and for an exciting company that is redefining the way people play video games? Then please send your application (CV + cover letter) to: email@example.com
Last edited by Malouda : 03-01-2013 at 07:57 AM.
|01-07-2013, 08:46 AM||#2|
Lord of the posts
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|