|12 December 2012|
2D Artist, UI Design (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is the fastest-growing games company in Europe, and one of Germany’s most successful technology companies. With more than 300 staff, at our Hamburg offices we develop innovative online games played by over 100 million players in almost 200 countries and more than 20 languages worldwide. Our success is built on our talented and motivated team of experienced e-Business experts and dedicated newcomers. With our quantitative approach fueled by driving ambition, we strive to continually improve our products. We want to set new global standards in technology, product quality, sales and marketing.
We also want to maintain our strong growth — so we’re looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our success — apply now!
This position is aimed at experienced graphic designers with professional experience and is a salaried employee position. We would kindly ask freelancers (and companies) who wish to offer us their services, not to reply to this advertisement.
As a 2D Artist, you will be responsible for the design of the interface for our online games. You will create the graphics with the help of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Design of User Interfaces, Head-up-Displays and web pages
- Conceptual design of menus and start screens for our games
- Close cooperation with our product managers, game designers and graphic artists
- A very good knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Completed training in graphic or media design
- First experience as a 2D Artist
- First experience as an User-Interface Designer
- A very good feeling for color and typography
- Good illustrative skills desirable
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and Flash are desirable
- A good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- A passion for games of all kind
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education including reference books, further training in-house and language courses
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours and childcare places available — right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or parking
- Regular team events and many benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
If you do not want to miss this opportunity, send your complete application with salary expectations and samples of your work in a PDF file to email@example.com . Please include the keyword “2D Artist/UI Designer” and the source details.
Find out more at http://www.goodgamestudios.com/jobs
|12 December 2012|
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|