|11-30-2012, 12:27 AM||#1|
Join Date: Feb 2005
Looking for 2D Digital Artist
We're looking for stellar 2D artists to create beautiful 2D art for in-game assets, story panels, UI elements and concepts. You must be highly proficient in both 2D vector and digital illustration with the ability to adapt to different artistic styles. You must also be capable of working from home and able to meet via Skype calls.
Skills You Should Have:
- Mastery of color, lighting and layout
- Strong drawing skills
- Ability to quickly communicate ideas through thumbnails and mockups
- Extreme fluency in Photoshop and Illustrator/Flash
- Self driven and effective self management
- Excellent communication skills
- 3D modelling and texturing
- Casual game development experience
- Art degree
- Send applications to email@example.com
- Applications must include a link to your online portfolio. Do not send art samples as email attachments.
**This position has now been filled. Thanks to all who applied, you may still send in your portfolios for consideration of future positions**
Last edited by glennyP : 12-10-2012 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Job Filled
|11-30-2012, 12:27 AM||#2|
Lord of the posts
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|