|11 November 2012|
Las Vegas, USA
Graphic Artist III - San Diego, CA
For more than 75 years, Bally Technologies has been a leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of advanced gaming products and gaming systems for the global gaming industry. Bally offers qualified candidates a variety of exciting and challenging career opportunities on the cutting edge of innovation. http://www.ballytech.com
Work Location: San Diego, CA (Full Time Permanent Position)
The person in this position is responsible for designing graphical assets such as logos, symbol art and digital illustrations for Bally video slot gaming applications. In addition, the Graphic Artist must work directly with design and engineering staff to conceptualize visual solutions and produce game-ready art assets.
· Utilizes traditional art training and knowledge of computer graphics software to produce 2D layouts and illustrations for casino software products.
· Participates actively with product development team to help visualize and develop game designs.
· Demonstrates ability to adjust well to new tools, techniques and procedures. Executes consistent quality of work in a variety of styles and genres.
· Works well within technical limitations, delivers game-ready graphics and contributes to technical and artistic problem-solving sessions.
· Accurately estimates the time required to complete tasks, manages time effectively and meets all project deadlines while delivering consistently high-quality graphical assets.
· Possesses effective written and verbal communication skills,attention to detail and ability to accurately follow instructions.
Basic Requirements – Minimum qualifications required for this position include:
· Bachelor’s, Associates Degree or Certification in Art or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· 3+ years professional experience creating 2D graphic designs and illustrations for videogames, prepress, television, film or casino gaming applications.
· Professional portfolio demonstrating proficiency in two-dimensional design and layout, advanced understanding of fonts, color theory, graphic design, and composition, and a thorough command of associated computer graphic software, formats and techniques.
· Expert level proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, mastery of vector graphic techniques in Illustrator and high level of digital painting, photo-montage, retouching and type effects expertise in Photoshop.
· Ability to create highly-polished and engaging digital illustrations in a variety of styles and genres.
· Team player with a positive attitude, easy sense of humor and an insatiable desire to learn!
Desirable qualifications - Experience in one or more of the following areas:
· Basic Modeling & Texturing in 3dsmax, Maya or Zbrush
· Motion Graphic Animation using After Effects, Combustion or Nuke
· Flash, Toon Boom or other Vector-based Animation
· Visual Effects, cinematography and/or storyboarding
All applications must be accompanied by a demo reel, CD/DVD or website portfolio link. Applicants should expect to take a basic skills test as part of the interview process. Please share your updated resume and demo reels to Ilango Kessavane Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|11 November 2012|
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|