We are a young Berlin based game studio, recently formed as a division of the Hahn Film AG. At the moment we are working on CLARK, an actiony 3d puzzle game for mobile devices. Utilizing the Unity engine, we are producing for both iOS and Android and have been working on this project since late 2011. With the financial support from Hahn Film we are now entering the crucial stage of the game's development and are looking for enthusiastic 3D graphics artists to help finish the job. While we are building up this new gaming branch for Hahn Film, we will offer these positions as paid internships, but we are interested in a more long-term collaboration on upcoming indie and brand game productions.
You will take an important position in the visual appearance of the game by self-dependently conceptualizing and realizing assets. You design, model and texture objects for at least two distinct graphical themes and prepare your assets for the level designers to assemble in Unity.
- Experience in lowpoly modeling und texturing
- Photoshop skills
- Creativity and autonomous working
- Fluency in German and/or English
- Located in Berlin or willing to move here
- Animation skills
- Knowledge of Cinema 4D
- Experience with the Unity editor
- Ability to express your ideas in concept images
- A compensation from 700 to 1000 €
- A workplace in our office in Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg
Additional information on CLARK and us can be found here:
Looking forward to hearing from you!