|11 November 2012|
Graphic Designer Online (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is the fastest-growing games company in Europe, and one of Germany’s most successful technology companies. With more than 250 staff, at our Hamburg offices we develop innovative online games played by over 85 million players in almost 200 countries and more than 20 languages worldwide. Our success is built on our talented and motivated team of experienced e-Business experts and dedicated newcomers. With our quantitative approach fueled by driving ambition, we strive to continually improve our products. We want to set new global standards in technology, product quality, sales and marketing.
We also want to maintain our strong growth — so we’re looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our impressive success story — apply now!
This position is aimed at experienced graphic designers with professional experience and is a salaried employee position. We would ask freelancers (and companies) who wish to offer us their services, not to reply to this advertisement.
As a Graphics Designer Online (m/f), you will be part of our Graphics team, putting forward your own ideas on the conception and design of graphics and advertizing materials to the other members of the team — and you’ll use your talent to attract potential players to our products.
- Creation of animated and static advertising media
- Import of Illustrator content into Flash formats
- Adaptation and implementation of various styles of drawing
- Close cooperation and coordination with the Marketing and Conversion teams
- Completed training as media designer, graphic or web designer and at least two years work experience
- Very good animation skills in Flash and knowledge of optimizing animations
- Excellent feeling for animation, typography and color schemes
- Comprehensive knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator (CS4) and Flash (CS4/CS5)
- Knowledge of ActionScript 3.0 an asset
- You possess commitment — and the ability to work both independently and in a team
- You have a good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- Challenging tasks, high level of personal responsibility and top development opportunities
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Swimming pool, gym and other sports on offer
- Fresh fruit, wide range of mueslis and free drinks
- Regular team events
- Further education with reference books, in-house training and language courses
- Partial payment of bus / train tickets and parking
- Flexible kindergarten places available — right on the company premises
We are a dynamic, success-hungry company — and you can play a major role in shaping our further development. With us you’ll find an exciting, demanding job and fresh challenges to face every day. Thanks to inter-departmental cooperation with motivated and highly-trained colleagues, you will experience a great deal of excellent know-how transfer. And an outstanding working climate and a family-friendly environment are a matter of course for us.
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
If you do not want to miss this unique opportunity, send your complete application with salary expectations and samples of your work in a PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the keyword “Graphics Designer Online”and the source details.
Find out more on www.goodgamestudios.com/jobs .
|11 November 2012|
Thread automatically closed
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|