|11 November 2012|
2D Artist, UI/Screen Designer for Mobile (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is the fastest-growing games company in Europe, and one of Germany’s most successful technology companies. With more than 250 staff, at our Hamburg offices we develop innovative online games played by over 85 million players in almost 200 countries and more than 20 languages worldwide. Our success is built on our talented and motivated team of experienced e-Business experts and dedicated newcomers. With our quantitative approach fueled by driving ambition, we strive to continually improve our products. We want to set new global standards in technology, product quality, sales and marketing.
We also want to maintain our strong growth — so we’re looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our impressive success — apply now!
This position is aimed at experienced graphic designers with professional experience and is a salaried employee position. We would kindly ask freelancers (and companies) who wish to offer us their services, not to reply to this advertisement.
As a 2D Artist, you will be responsible for the design of user interfaces for mobile devices. You will create the graphics with the help of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Design of mobile UIs, Head-up-Displays and Screens
- Conceptual design of User Interfaces and Screens for our games
- Close cooperation with our product managers, game designers and graphic artists
- A very good knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Completed training in graphic or media design
- Minimum 2 years experience as a 2D Artist
- Minimum 1 year experience as a designer of apps for tablets and/or mobile phones
- A very good feeling for color and typography
- Good illustrative skills desirable
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and Flash are desirable
- A good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- A passion for all kinds of games
- Challenging tasks, high level of personal responsibility and top development opportunities
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Swimming pool, gym and other sports on offer
- Fresh fruit, wide range of muesli and free drinks
- Regular team events
- Further education with reference books, in-house training and language courses
-Partial payment of bus / train tickets and parking
- Flexible kindergarten places available — right on the company premises
We are a dynamic, success-hungry company — and you can play a major role in shaping our further development. With us you’ll find an exciting, demanding job and fresh challenges to face every day. Thanks to inter-departmental cooperation with motivated and highly-trained colleagues, you will experience a great deal of excellent know-how transfer. And an outstanding working climate and a family-friendly environment are a matter of course for us.
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
If you do not want to miss this unique opportunity, send your complete application with salary expectations and samples of your work in a PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the keyword “2D Artist/UI Designer Mobile” and the source details.
Find out more on www.goodgamestudios.com/jobs.
|11 November 2012|
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|