|10 October 2012|
Santa Monica, USA
Luma Pictures - Generalist Position (Los Angeles)
Luma Pictures is an artist centric feature film VFX studio located two blocks from the beach in Santa Monica, California. *We maintain a unique culture with an amazingly talented staff and are always on the lookout for exceptional people for full time and project positions.
- Should be proficient in both Lighting & Compositing.*
- Lighting look development for integration of CG elements into Live Action, CG assets as well as full CG shots.*
- Develop methodologies for reduction of render time and improving quality of results.*
- Compositing of both digital and live action elements to create groundbreaking visual effects shots for blockbuster films
- Collaborate with fellow artist and supervisors to meet challenging production deadlines in a positive work environment
- Artist must be proficient in Maya, and have in-depth knowledge of rendering and*optimization.*
- Knowledge of Nuke is mandatory.
- Knowledge of Arnold is a plus.*
- Should have a deep understanding of 3d multi-pass rendering techniques and colorspace concepts.
- An understanding of stereo (3D) and anamorphic compositing in Nuke is a plus.
- Artists must be able to take direction and work in a team-focused environment, good communication skills are a must.
- Must possess strong time management skills and be extremely organized.
- Solid work ethic and a positive attitude in the face of challenging situations.
- You must be willing & able to relocate to LA if necessary.
If you think you fit the bill and want a quick response, upload your reel/portfolio and a shot breakdown to www.lumapictures.com.
Submitted materials will not be returned and no phone calls please.
|10 October 2012|
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|