|10 October 2012|
HCMC, Viet Nam
[Gameloft Vietnam]: Recruiting 3D Animator
Gameloft in Vietnam is a unique studio developing and producing video games for mobile platform and distributed in over 80 countries. With 4 production studios in Vietnam, we are the first international game developer and we represent the largest production capacity worldwide, with more than 1 000 people hired!
As a member of the art team, you will be responsible for all character and props animations of ambitious 3D games for the mobile phones, iPhone & iPad, and Facebook Applications from the first concept phases to the completion of the project.
• Creating high-quality animations and directly participating in implementing them in games;
• Getting actively involved in the game creation process by interacting with the game designer, developers and art director;
• Effectively contributing to the art pipeline and target platform constraints;
• Meeting project deadlines/milestones as set by project leads;
• Proficient experience in 3D Studio Max
• Clear understanding of character motion, physics-based motion and of the fundamental principles of animation;
• Creative and stylish animation design (vehicles, objects, characters);
• Video game experience is plus
• A solid background in academic drawing, sketching and/or illustration is a major asset;
• A clear understanding of the technical constraints and methods used in Video Game animation.
* In order to consider your application, we require your portfolio or samples of your work (demos, animations, etc.). Please provide the address of your website or portfolio if you have one.
Are you interested in this position and for an exciting company that is redefining the way people play video games? Then please send your application (CV + cover letter) to Recruitment Team at: email@example.com
Last edited by Malouda : 10 October 2012 at 01:37 AM. Reason: Modify the company info
|10 October 2012|
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|