|10 October 2012||#1|
Santa Monica, USA
Join Date: Oct 2010
Luma Pictures - Model/Texture Artist Position
Luma Pictures is an artist centric feature film VFX studio located two blocks from the beach in Santa Monica, California. *We maintain a unique culture with an amazingly talented staff and are always on the lookout for exceptional people for full time and project positions.
• polygonal modeling of creatures, props and environments from photo reference
• optimization of UV's for maximum efficiency
• developing multilayered photo-real textures for use in multipass rendering.
• Artist must be well versed with Maya and Z-Brush skills are a plus
• Artist must have an understanding of pipeline based productions and multi-pass rendering methods
• Artist must submit show reel demonstrating their ability to model and texture photo-real creatures, characters, props or environments
• Artists must be able to take direction and work in a team focused environment, good communication skills are a must
• Relocation assistance may be available subject to negotiation
If you think you fit the bill and want a quick response, upload your reel/portfolio and a shot breakdown to www.lumapictures.com.
|10 October 2012||#2|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|