|09-22-2012, 05:14 AM||#1|
Santa Monica, USA
Join Date: Oct 2010
Luma Pictures - VFX Producer (Vancouver, BC)
Please note that you must be a Canadian citizen in order to fill this position.
Luma Pictures is an artist centric feature film VFX studio that maintains a unique culture with an amazingly talented staff and are always on the lookout for exceptional people for full time and project positions.
The Visual Effects Producer is at the heart of a production. They are required to manage all aspects of a show, typically involving: the initial visual effects breakdown and bid, planning and scheduling of facility resources, managing the visual effects team and monitoring their work during the post-production process. They will liaise with the client and manage this relationship.
- Bid work with the Visual Effects Supervisor
- Plan and schedule facility resources with the Visual Effects Supervisor
- Ensure the progression of work to the clientís satisfaction
- Report the progress of work to the client on a weekly basis
- Plan the day to day work of their production team
- Ensure all facility departments are aware of the productionís requirements, for example disk space and rendering
- At least a year of experience running a Feature Film facility.*
- MS Office; particularly Excel. An understanding of Project is also beneficial
- Proven in project management
- Capable of motivating and leading a large team, with enthusiasm and clarity
- Calm, organised and methodical in their approach to the work
If you think you fit the bill and want a quick response, upload your reel/portfolio and a shot breakdown to www.lumapictures.com.
|09-22-2012, 05:14 AM||#2|
Lord of the posts
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|