|09-22-2012, 05:13 AM||#1|
Santa Monica, USA
Join Date: Oct 2010
Luma Pictures - Character Rigging TD (Vancouver, BC)
Please note that you must be a Canadian citizen in order to fill this position.
Luma Pictures is an artist centric feature film VFX studio that maintains a unique culture with an amazingly talented staff and are always on the lookout for exceptional people for full time and project positions.
- Develop realistic skeletal rigs for a variety of humanoids and complex creatures
- Create tools with the Maya API and MEL scripts to enable animators to create realistic animation
- Work with senior TD's to develop and integrate tools into a robust pipeline
- Extensive knowledge of anatomy and a thorough understanding of bio-mechanics, kinesiology for humanoid and animals
- Thorough understanding of weighting and skinning and be able to work interactively with modelers to resolve challenges
- Demonstrated ability to rig a variety of characters/objects in a realistic, non-cartoon manner
- Maya API, MEL scripting, Python and Perl scripting skills are a plus
If you think you fit the bill and want a quick response, upload your reel/portfolio and a shot breakdown to www.lumapictures.com.
|09-22-2012, 05:13 AM||#2|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|