|09 September 2012||#1|
Santa Monica, USA
Join Date: Oct 2010
Luma Pictures - Modeling/Texturing Artist (Vancouver, BC)
Please note that you must be a Canadian citizen in order to fill this position.
Luma Pictures is an artist centric feature film VFX studio that maintains a unique culture with an amazingly talented staff and are always on the lookout for exceptional people for full time and project positions.
- Polygonal modeling of organic creatures/objects/terrains/ from photo reference
- Optimization of UV's for maximum efficiency
- Develop multilayered photo-real textures for use in multi-pass rendering
- Artist must be well versed with Maya and Z-Brush skills are a plus
- Artist must have an understanding of pipeline based productions and multi-pass rendering methods
- Artist must submit show reel demonstrating their ability to model and texture photo-real creatures, characters or environments
- Artists must be able to take direction and work in a team oriented environment, *great* communication skills are a must
- Relocation assistance may be available subject to negotiation
If you think you fit the bill and want a quick response, upload your reel/portfolio and a shot breakdown to www.lumapictures.com.
|09 September 2012||#2|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|