|09 September 2012|
Santa Monica, USA
Luma Pictures - VFX Supervisor (Australia)
Please note that you must be an Australian citizen in order to fill this position.
Luma Pictures is an artist centric feature film VFX studio that maintains a unique culture with an amazingly talented staff and are always on the lookout for exceptional people for full time and project positions.
- Performing tasks associated with lighting, shading and rendering processes.
- Managing a production team of 3d artists within established timeframes.
- Assigning tasks, tutoring, creative and technical coaching of team members.
- Supervising and reviewing the work of team members.
- Minimum of 5+ years VFX post-production experience, this must be recent. *
- Solid previous experience as CG or 2D Supervisor and most recently VFX Supervisor experience on previous major projects.
- Creative eye and aesthetic judgement with a deep understanding of composition,cinematic design and animation timing.
- Must have vast understanding of anatomy, rigging, cg lighting, rendering, compositing.Should have an eye for animation and FX work as well.
- Comfortable with relocation from country to country as required.
- On-set supervision experience.
- Ability to work to and meet strict deadlines often under pressure.
- Excellent communication, organization skills, management skills.
- Expert in industry standard software packages such as Maya, and Nuke.*
- Proven team leader with strong motivational qualities.
- Technically and creatively astute.
- Highly organized.
- Able to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
If you think you fit the bill and want a quick response, upload your reel/portfolio and a shot breakdown to www.lumapictures.com.
|09 September 2012|
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|