|09 September 2012||#1|
Santa Monica, USA
Join Date: Oct 2010
Luma Pictures - Digital Coordinator Position
Digital Coordinator Position
Luma Pictures is an artist centric feature film VFX studio located two blocks from the beach in Santa Monica, California. *We maintain a unique culture with an amazingly talented staff and are always on the lookout for exceptional people for full time and project positions.
- Coordinate various departments (Asset / Anim / Comp / Lite / FX / etc)
- Review all incoming notes for department relevance and distribute as needed
- Track/manage notes, receivables, artist tasks and assignments
- Walk the floor, gather artist needs, follow up on action items
- Manage render farm priorities
- Evaluate incoming media and discuss/qualify with supervisors
- Take notes at internal and client meetings
- Set up Cinesync sessions
- Strong work ethic*
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Solid time-management skills and ability to multi-task
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Positive attitude and effective interpersonal skills: authoritative but approachable
- Proactive with inferring and communicating priorities from available information
- Extensive knowledge of CG pipeline, particularly lighting passes, fur, and FX simulations.
- Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines
- Understand basic compositing and editorial concepts (After Effects / Final Cut / Avid)
- Experience with databases (File Maker / Sequel Pro)
- Mastery of OSX environment
- Experience with budgeting, breakdowns
- Previous experience coordinating lighting, fur, and/or FX departments.
If you think you fit the bill and want a quick response, upload your reel/portfolio and a shot breakdown to www.lumapictures.com. If you prefer to send hard copies, you can submit a resume, reel, shot breakdown and cover letter to:
Attention: Recruiting - [Digital Coordinator]
1424 2nd St
Santa Monica, CA 90401
Submitted materials will not be returned and no phone calls please.
|Thread Closed share thread|