|09 September 2012||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2009
Art Director (m/f)
As of now, we are offering the position of Art Director (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is the fastest-growing games company in Europe, and one of Germany’s most successful technology companies. With more than 250 staff, at our Hamburg offices we develop innovative online games played by over 85 million players in almost 200 countries and more than 20 languages worldwide. Our success is built on our talented and motivated team of experienced e-Business experts and dedicated newcomers. With our quantitative approach fueled by driving ambition, we strive to continually improve our products. We want to set new global standards in technology, product quality, sales and marketing.
We also want to maintain our strong growth — so we’re looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our impressive success story ― apply now!
As Art Director, you are responsible for the management of various higher-level project graphics work in the areas of 2D/3D and Concept Art.
• Development and management of an internal Art Department
• Management of various freelancers
• Optimization of art resources
• Close cooperation with other Leads to achieve the best results in the various areas of Goodgame Studios
• Creation and supervision of Style Guidelines
• Responsibility for the visual quality of all produced art assets
• Design degree or similar training
• Several years of professional experience as an Art Director and Team Leader
• Bringing high quality standards in line with flexibility
• Knowledge in the areas of Concept Art/2D/3D
• Experience in coaching and guiding artists
• Teamwork and leadership skills
• Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
We are a dynamic, success-hungry company — and you can play a major role in shaping our further development. With us you’ll find an exciting, demanding job and fresh challenges to face every day. Thanks to inter-departmental cooperation with motivated and highly-trained colleagues, you will experience a great deal of excellent know-how transfer. And an outstanding working climate and a family-friendly environment are a matter of course for us.
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
If you do not want to miss this unique opportunity, send your complete application with salary expectations and samples of your work in a PDF file to jobs[at]goodgamestudios.com. Please include the keyword “Art Director” and the source details.
Find out more at www.goodgame.com/jobs
Theodorstraße 42-90, Haus 11
|09 September 2012||#2|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|